Thursday, July 28, 2016

Can't believe it's 9:30 pm - Day 22 of running streäk, day 19 of Sugar Free Challenge*

It's been a rough day.

The day controlled me today instead of me controlling it.  That's not good.

I did run this morning, 2.21 miles.  It was a good run, particularly because I got a good night sleep last night.

After that, it got messy.

We all have days like this, right?  That just get away from us?

We try to get it under control but it just doesn't work out.

So what do we do?  Go to bed angry?  Not write in our blog?

No way.  We squeeze a little more out of the day, maybe just enough to do one or two of the things that we love to do every day. 

Like tell our family that we love them.  Spend a few minutes talking with them, making sure that they're in a good place.  How has their day been? 

Or write our thoughts down.  So that maybe others can read them.  So that you can help someone else who's having a bad day.

 I hope you've had a great day today, that your day hasn't run you. 

I hope you've done some things that are important to you, that helped you be more creative or healthy. 

I'll do better tomorrow.  I'll write better tomorrow.  Good night!

Today's run - 2.21 miles, verified by Nike + running app

No comments:

Post a Comment