Monday, August 15, 2016

Still running (but not blogging) every single day - Days 38-40 of running streak, Days 35-37 of Sugar Free Challenge*

I ran Saturday, 2.52 miles.

I ran Sunday, 1.05 miles.

I ran today, 2.54 miles

I still ate pretty well, still on Sugar Free Challenge*.

So where have I been these last few days?

Have I dropped off the grid?  Have I run off for a wild weekend with my wife? 

Nothing like that.  This weekend was dominated by soccer and kids going back to school.

Saturday we went to middle kid's soccer tournament all day, and watched his team play great.  we also saw him score his team's first goal of the season.  We spent all day baking in the sun, then we had to come home and help oldest kid get ready to move back to school. 

It was late.  I was tired.  Too tired to write anything.  So I went to bed.

Sunday, we got up early to do the extremely last minute packing and my wife took her to school.  They got checked in and moved in just fine, a little frantically maybe.  Middle kid got two more goals and an assist, but team didn't make final. Looked great anyway.

Had to get the boys ready for school, that ran late, so I conked out before I could write.

So here I am this morning.  Still cooling down from run, getting ready to get boys up for school. 

Summer is over, new possibilities begin.  Soccer has returned, oldest kid is gone again.  I can't stop missing her. 

Sometimes, you get wrapped up in life, and it can be terrible or wonderful.  This weekend was wonderful.  So that's where I was.

Today's run -2.54 miles, verified by Nike + running app.

No comments:

Post a Comment